Pages

Getting to Know Each Other Phase



The Reason why this blog was created is to saved each moment, journeys I embark into getting married to my Austrian boyfriend, the legal loops in that matter. But since, I started sharing the start of this story, I decided to share a little tidbits how the relationship grow from friendship to intimate relationship.


Six months after we met, I have learned that he and her 3-years long time girlfriend broke up for some reason unknown to me. Then me and my boyfriend at that time ended the relationship due to irreconcilable differences. Then we started talking as friends... I find him boring at that time (probably because of language barrier). I usually find excuse to talk to him while he is online. We are like this for a month, then suddenly he showed interest to move our relationship further. In our situation I find it premature so I can't bring myself to trust him. And besides her former girlfriends are the type of girls who wears dresses and make up while me on the other hand, is comfortable with jeans and tees. So it is hard for me to trust what he says. For a month he kept on asking me to give it a try, and after so much consideration I told myself why not. I already moved on, I will find someone to share my life with anyway so why not try with this man. 


So this is how our love story began...
Share/Bookmark